Vitamin D3 - 60 softgels
The most important and vital role of vitamin D is to maintain the proper levels of calcium and phosphorus in the blood, which is essential for proper development, growth, maintenance of healthy bones and teeth. It is also involved in several immune processes, hormonal optimization, blood pressure regulation and the growth of blood, muscle and skin cells. Vitamin D affects more than 200 processes in our bodies and its importance is confirmed by numerous research.
"Healthy fats that improve cardiovascular health, maintain brain function in help with losing weight and recovery after an intensive workout."
- 5000 i.u. positively effects muscle mass building and weight loss
- Improves brain function
- Serves as a prevention of diseases, such as multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer's, diabetes type 1, diabetes type 2
- Regulates insulin production and insulin sensitivity
- Increases density, the health of bones and teeth and reduces the risk of fractures
- Reduces the risk of cancer and cardiovascular disease
- Regulates testosterone levels
Consume 1 softgel daily with a meal.